Friday, February 19, 2016

Student Success Statement

"Only Those live who do good."
-Count Leo Tolstoy

Response: What this means is that people who do good in there life's can live most extraordinary life's in other words they will stick around to see the good in life, something that I wont probably stick around for but I can make that happen, I mean look Chuck Norris he's 75 years old and he's still up at at him that's because he good things in his life like eat healthy, Something that I wont stick around for that's depressing  for me but we can strive for that goal if we do good in life and chose the healthy chooses but it's going to to take a long time for that and That what Count Leo wanted in people to do, ( You can do anything you want to do if you set your mind up to it,)    

No comments:

Post a Comment