Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Yoga Therapist


Duties and responsibilities: Yoga Therapist aims to create balance in the mind and body through exercise, breathing and meditation. As a yoga therapist you would use yoga to help people with physical and emotional issues or specific health problems.

Salary: Yoga therapists may make from $36,900 median average wage to $66,530 in the top 10 percent of the salary range per the BLS.


Education: To become one you must need to take programs that practice in yoga.


Demand for this profession: Integrative Yoga Therapy Professional Yoga Therapy 800 hour program is an accredited member school by International Association of Yoga Therapy.

Reflection: To be honest about it I think this kind of job wouldn’t be my kind of type because it really requires flexibility and I’ll snap like slim jim No like literally, and I do know how to dis attach my arm out of the socket which is pretty interesting… but no I think all pass this opportunity.  

No comments:

Post a Comment