Friday, May 18, 2018



Positive Self Control 


Total winners can sacrifice immediate pleasure for a gain in the future. Delayed gratification is of immense value in reaching your goals.

Image result for balance between light side and dark side

From what I can learn from this quote or yet the lesson is that is I were to sacrifice everything that I love to enjoy now and put mt head into the books and and start passing my clases and worry about the bigger picture I can enjoy a prosper life latter on and not have to worry about the things that are bothering me now or the things that bother adults today I wont have to deal with that latter on my life, But I refuse to sacrifice the things I love to have a prosper life because to do so would mean I abanden all things that I have done like trying to be complete, But at the same time I try to do both of thoses things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment