Wednesday, May 16, 2018


Positive-Self-Direction

You gotta have direction if you are going to go anywhere. True winners know where they are going. Their sense of direction comes from the self and not from outside influences like parents or friends.


Image result for looking beyond the desert

 I think this one is self explained as it is, I dont know how eles to explain this one, like this one already nailed this one to the core but I can only say that it's your choice for you to deside if you want to believe this or not, Like I mean sometimes I take advice from other people and have some people point out directions on where to have a good life and what not, you know what I mean, sometimes we get lost and we have people point out dirctions on where to start our lifes from scracth or to continue the brigde where we left one and see if it needs some new adjustmnetor not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment